- Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center
- 21 springboards across 3 pools
- Complete indoor and outdoor platform facilities
- Brand new indoor facility including weight room and dry land training equipment
- Two dry boards with overhead harnesses for spotting and skill progression and 3 trampolines
- Bubbler system under 3 meter springboard, 5, 7 and 10 meter platforms
- DVDR for visual aid
- 7:50 am - Arrive at the Allan Jones Aquatic Center for check in
- 8:00 am - 11:00 am - Diving conditioning, dry board, tramp & diving practice
- 11:10 am - 12:30 pm - Lunch break (Bring your own to eat at the pool, or get picked up to eat off site)
- 12:30 pm - 3:00pm - Diving dry land and diving practice
- 3:10pm - Pick up
Housing and Meals
Lodging: Hotel accommodations can be arranged with the Crowne Plaza in downtown Knoxville just minutes from the University and Allan Jones Aquatic Center. A group discount has been organized with the hotel and the promo code will be shared through email once your camper is registered. Parents and campers must comply with all hotel policies. The University of Tennessee will not be responsible for your stay, but we will do all we can to accommodate your needs. To contact the hotel with any questions please call 1-865-522-2600 or visit their website at crowneknox.com
Mention Tennessee Diving Camp! The staff is very friendly and happy to help. Crowne Plaza Knoxville is located at 401 W Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, TN 37902.
Meals: Participants may bring their own lunch packs to be eaten at the pool, they can be taken to lunch by their parents or supervisor, or we can provide information for them to call in for delivery.
What to bring
- Swim suits
- Workout clothes (shorts, t-shirts & running shoes)
- Casual clothes
- Campers will receive a free Nike T shirt
Please notify Lauren Cummings email@example.com or 865-974-1258 for instructions and or arrangements.
All campers are responsible for their own travel and transportation to and from the Allan Jones Aquatic Center. There is available public transit to nearby hotels and restaurants. We highly recommend the Knoxville Trolley which offers fare-free transportation to and from the University and downtown. Knoxville Trolley information can be found at katbus.com/ada/services.php#trolley It's a fun and great way to travel and see Knoxville! Another easy and great way for parents to easily transport their campers to and from the pool is to combine efforts. Carpooling is always an effective and great way to ease the load of transportation.
If a team has 8 or more divers enrolled for camp, each diver will receive a $50.00 discount, for the 3 day packages and above. Please contact Lauren Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org 865-974-1258 before registering to make discount arrangements.
Due to administrative costs $100 of the camp cost for 3 day and over sessions is non-refundable regardless of reason for cancellation and $50 for one and two day sessions is non-refundable regardless of the reason.